Remote - Madrid
API Product Owner
We are a new born venture builder, focused on building new businesses, trying to revolutionize the related industries using the benefits of Decentralized Ledger Technologies (DLT) and Blockchain.
We see blockchain, smart contracts as a meta-technology with a huge potential and real applicability. Based on our experience on Banking, Regulation, Product management and Software development we will try to shape the future.
To be able to reach our goals, building the right team is the base for success. A good venture will be consequence of having the best performing team. We are creating an environment where you can get your maximun potential, where people matters and where transparency is on the ADN.
• Your attitude will determine our altitude. Building new ideas, based on complex technologies and industries, will be challenging. The team is key for success and your ideas, positivity and group focus, will make the difference.
• We are interested in your knowledge but your capacity is more important for us. The are tons of technologies around… The way you tackle and use them, will make the difference. We are trying to get the right balance between attitude and aptitude.
• Research and learning capabilities. Blockchain space is very new and is evolving very fast. Staying on the trends is key, to help us to make the right decisions.
• Distributed Ledger Technology and Dapp experience is very welcome! … But Don’t worry if you have no idea. We will teach you what we know, and learn together Ethereum, Quorum and Hyperledger Besu will be our base platforms.
• You think that understanding the business domain, language and opportunities is key to define the best solutions.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Product Ownership.
• Software development and tech background is a must
• Proven Experience on SAAS API first product definition
• Api definition expert: REST, RPC, Open API
• Api Developer Portal product documentation experience
• Api Integration experience
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
• Lean / MVP mindset.
• You are focused on defining What is needed, letting space for the team to define
How it will implemented.
• You believe that product ownership must be a Team mindset more than a role.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Creative thinker with a vision.
• Attention to details.
• Proven experience on backlog management and prioritization.
• Experience in User / Job stories definition .
• UX and Design skills/ criteria
• Figma/Zeplin/Sketch experience
• Postman / Swagger Api testing knowledge
• DDD experience
• You are passionate about product discovery.
• Design thinking knowledge, experience
• NFT Market proven experience.
• Domain Driven Design practitioner.
• Challenging projects and enviroment.
• Innovation and build new business with your own hands.
• Flat organization and short decision paths.
• Flexible working hours.
• Remote working (Based on team needs).Remote work financial aid. We are challenge oriented.
• Social benefits: Flexible Payment Plan, medical insurance and others.
• 25 vacation days.
• 2 free days for conference/courses + Budget.
If you are interested on this job offer, please fill in the following form or send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.
Please tell us in your cover letter, why are you interested in joining us and what makes you the best candidate. If you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to contact us.